Friday, 5 December 2014

Thankful

Assalamualaikum,

There might be multiple entries today. So this is the first one. I just want to say that I have so many things to be thankful for. Sure life feels like hell sometimes, especially when I'm in my sewing class. Lol yes I belajar menjahit sekarang.

Holidays and long breaks are always challenging. Spiritually. I'd wake up late, mama would be so angry but I'd stay in bed anyway. Then I'll end up feeling very shitty because I've hurt her feelings. But then I'd do the same thing the very next day. The love between me and my bed is real people. Despite her anger, I am extremely thankful for parents who care about my spiritual health. Who reminds me to not only pray 5 times a day but to perform non-obligatory prayers (solat sunat) as well.

I'm also thankful for my older siblings who are such great inspirations to me. Every single one of them. Kak Emma; calm, collected, patient. Abe Ippi; so many businesses in his hands I don't even know how he manages them 'cause he's so cool all the time. Kak Ya; funny, witty, cute and she always pulls me back down to earth when I'm being irrational. Not to mention that they're all successful at such a young age. I really don't have to look elsewhere to be inspired and motivated.

I'm thankful for my friends who put up with my weird egoistic characteristic. Thankful for Imran of course because I'm so possessive and overly-attached. lol sorry can't help it.

Thankful for all the lipsticks You allowed me to have well because rezeki jugak boleh beli lipsticks hahahaha. But you know another one in coral wouldn't hurt >.<

Thank you God... You've been so nice, showering me with all these great gifts. Praying 5 times a day is really not enough I know. I'm so lazy it makes me feel terrible about myself T.T

So, have you count your blessings yet today? Because you really should.

Thanks for reading. I'm thankful for you guys too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)