Thursday, 16 April 2015

the signs are back

I get stressed over petty things. Sometimes, or most of the times I don't even realise that I'm in a state of stress. Not until my stress symptoms hit. Had to dig in quite a bit and accept that I am, as a matter of fact stressed.

There are quite a number of stress symptoms that I usually get. Like tight muscles at the back of my neck, back pain, migraine and the worst, breathing difficulty. Hasn't hit me for like what 3 years?! Tonight, one decided to visit. I was trying to sleep yet something was keeping me awake. Took awhile for me to realise that I was actually struggling to breathe. Adjusted the heights of my pillows, tried to sleep without pillows, sat on bed, rolled over to the other side. NOTHING WORKS.

I panicked lol. I didn't remember what I was supposed to do, or perhaps I'm just too lazy or too tired to even try to make it go away. I almost accepted my death tonight *cries* 

Decided to not sleep. Currently drinking a glass of warm water, which is turning very cold now. Putting balms on my chest, neck and nose. Writing this blog post. 

And I still have no idea what I'm stressed about -.-

4 comments:

  1. Me too :( I only realized stress hit me when people said it :( Poor me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ikr! when people start to tell me that i look stressed baru cam eh ha'ah la stress rupanya. selama ni in denial hahahah

      Delete
  2. sLm. And hello there. Woah I missed your updates and only now that I know you're already pursuing your study in oversea, congratulation for that! And I know you've just started your site at wordpress, and definitely I'm gonna follow it. Btw, stay safe there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wslm. hello! awww thank you for reading. and thanks for following my updates. yeah i just started at wordpress just to start a new tapi cam tak best hahahahaha.

      Delete

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)