Thursday, 25 June 2015

it's over

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ,

Semester one is over! Didn't I just got here like a few weeks ago? Man time flies huh.
Ya robbi perasaan habis exam macam dah nak grad sekarang gak lol. So this is uni rupanya. Pretty cool. Pretty amazing. And definitely fun. It's stressful sure but there's also some sort of satisfaction especially because I'm majoring in something that I love. You know not just because of future job prospects. Life is just amazing and I don't know how else to thank God. Despite the tests that He's giving my family at the moment, it's just amazing how each of us are reminding each other of God. Amazing family, good education, good life, yet I still cry over little things. Subhannallah nisned tabah sikit! 

Time to dedicate myself to reading and discovering His world.

5 days to Sydney

13 days to Melbourne <3

All the time in the world to read


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)