Wednesday, 16 September 2015

being an empath

Assalamualaikum,

I don’t need tests to know that I’m an empath. I didn’t even know that it’s a real thing until several days ago, I read an article about it. I took an online test today just so that I can know more about my situation. Doesn’t matter if it’s scientifically proven or not, I know what I know and I’m definitely an empath. I knew long before I took the test. Selama ni selalu cakap macam oh I’m extremely emphatic.

Tetiba ha empath ni memang wujud la omg where are my fellow empaths come here jom kita berkenalan.

So I’ve discovered one thing, an empath can connect with people, sometimes too much. That’s me, memang selalu je rasa connection ni. Pain, sadness, hopelessness, happiness. One thing for sure I can never agree more bila baca yang empath ni sangat drained kalau ada dekat orang ramai2. Sebab macam energy kita dah share dengan orang ramai.

Sebab tu lah aku suka sendiri. Sebab tu bila keluar berjalan seorang tu lah paling tenang dan paling Nampak dunia. Sebab tu lah aku sentiasa tengok semua keadaan dari pelbagai sudut dan cuba faham dari segala aspek. Sebab aku empath.

It’s a thing guys. Try a test online. If you’re an empath, I’d like to talk to you and know more about this whole thing.

Xoxo,

anisnad

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cari je banyak online and they have similar questions with similar grading system. I did like 4-5 tests

      Delete
    2. Cari je banyak online and they have similar questions with similar grading system. I did like 4-5 tests

      Delete
  2. oh god gambar i free hair. HAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)