Monday, 1 February 2016

Oat Porridge!

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ,

My love-hate relationship with oats is real. When I have it too frequently I'll get bored of it. After  while, I'll start imagining all the fruits I can dump in my porridge. So here's my most go-to recipe. Warm, sweet and savoury! Serves 1 person.

Tips:
  1. Masa oats panas2 tu just dump some more frozen berries on top and chocolate bars xpun letak chocolate sauce. Tapi kalau chocolate bars dia lagi ada oomph gitew hahaha. When you eat it make sure scoop some of the chocolate-y part and frozen berries part. Barulah rasa savoury.
  2. For a thick oat, put heat on medium and once it bubbles, keep stirring!
  3. If you like a lighter oat then just add more water or almond milk.
Selamat mencobaaaa





2 comments:

  1. wahhhhh thank you nad! definitely gonna try this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. mcm sedap... i'm gonna give it a try one day.

    ReplyDelete

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)