Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Starting from scratch

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ,

First french class of the semester was a disaster. I'm so out of practice that I couldn't get my words out. We were supposed to start conversing again, asking each other stuff and introduce the person  sitting next to us instead of ourselves. 

damn

is this it?

this is how it ends isn't it?

i'm gonna die in french class.

wow.

who would've thought

headline utusan kosmo:
pelajar malaysia di luar negara pitam sewaktu belajar bahasa perancis


Another class today, hope I'll be able to get some revision in between class for this evening. Meh ada dua class je pun harini ceh. Have a good day peeps!

1 comment:

  1. komen selepas sebulan entry ini di-update. semoga tak pitam lagi dlm kelas french lepas ni hahahaha :p

    ReplyDelete

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)