Saturday, 7 January 2017

A list of currents

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello everyone assalamualaikum! Do follow by Bloglovin page, it's like Pinterest for blogs and it's super awesome.

Aaahhh the summer break life. There's a post coming up soon on some suggestions on what to do at home when you're on a summer break and bored af (AstarghFirullah). Oh! And I'm also excited to share my facial laser treatment experience. So watch out for these two posts. I really need to practice writing  again because I miss it!

For now, here's a list of my "currents".
  • Currently reading: Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown




  • Currently listening: Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur



  • Currently watching: Elementary Season 4

  • Currently wearing: Baju kelawar (dah mandi okay)

  • Currently drinking: Hazelnut coffee
Catch ya later! Ciao :) 

2 comments:

  1. I would love to have hazelnut coffee right now 😋 With the book i am currently reading - shatter me by taherah mafi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i heard taherah mafi's good! what do you think of the book so far?

      Delete

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)