Wednesday, 4 January 2017

I graduated!

Thank to Amin for being our professional photographer. Amazing photos as always ;)

Two years flown by like a breeze. A hot skin-burning breeze that kisses you all over on an excruciating Australian summer day. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: IR is the best decision I’ve ever made in my whole life. Amazing lecturers, tutors and peers showed me the world the way it really is. It is such a privilege to be in this field and whatever I do in the future, I will always carry the things I learnt with me. 

At first I wasn’t really looking forward for the graduation ceremony because I really want to stay another year for Honours. I’ll graduate again next year if get to do my hons. I’ve got my offer. Now it’s just a matter of time to wait for a decision from MARA whether or not I can stay *finger crossed*

2017 is filled with uncertainties but I believe this is the year I'll grow stronger

p/s: trust me the real photos are way better, I'm not sure why these are pixellated








No comments:

Post a Comment

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)