Thursday, 11 May 2017

"Put your head down and work" - Vaynerchuk

Warning: Vulgarity 

I’m knee deep in Vaynerchuk’s videos at the moment. Some say that he’s very difficult to listen to, probably because he curse a lot. I don't agree on everything he says, but I love him! He’s very direct and he doesn’t take excuses. Which is what I should be doing right now: don’t feed into the excuses Anis! 




“Nobody gives a fvck if you’re the captain of the lacrosse team, the fvck does that have to do with anything? You’re 22 years old and you’re at zero. shut your fvcking mouth, execute for 18 months and stick it up to everyone”.

That just grounded me into reality for once in my life. That’s the phrase that I’ve been needing all this while. 

Put your head down. Work. Execute. 

Everything I’m doing right now; the research, body hacking experiments, rebranding this blog, and just learning in general is based on that whole principle. Of keeping my head down, self-teaching as much as I can, and just purely execute. I’ve always been handed things my whole life, it’s time to break free of that. Time to hustle.

Today’s pretty productive by my standard. Managed to cover a few aspects of my research, prayed on time, snuck in 30 minutes of French. But... I woke up late and biphasic is still a big fail, gonna try sleeping on the couch tonight and see how that goes.

Have a productive week! (or whatever's left of it)


Later gators,
xoxo
Anisnad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interaction from you guys makes me happy :)